Black fungus is a mushroom that often used in Asian cooking.
It is beneficial in treating the lungs, stomach, liver and…
- Contains anticoagulant substances that act as blood thinners, therefore improves blood circulation
- May lower LDL cholesterol and blood sugar
- Beneficial to people suffering from dryness, such as dry throat, cough or mouth as it moistens the blood and promotes circulation
- Due to the ability to help with blood circulation, it is helpful in treating hemorrhoids
- Contains the trace mineral germanium to energize the body, which has anti-viral and anti-tumor effects
Use in stewed dishes such as stewed peanut black fungus.
Health tips: Tea to help in treating high blood pressure:
- Soak in warm water for 1 to 2 hours and make sure the water is enough to cover them as it will expand several times of its normal size
- Rinse and cut to pieces with scissors
- Pour 5 bowls of drinking water into the slow cooker (crockpot)
- Put 2-3 slices 姜 ginger, 8-10 红枣 red dates, 20 枸杞(goji berry) into the crockpot
- Bring to boil for 8 hours
The suggestion may not suitable for everyone, please consult your doctor for advice before consuming.